Sunday, July 08, 2012

Save the Date.

After endless struggles, worries, dissappointment...Our Prayers was finally answered. Dear beau finally gotten the job that he likes. Really pray to Allah S.W.T for his "Longevity" in the service. To the ones who rejected my man just because his Diploma is so called irrelevant....my middle finger is up and waving in your face!! FUCK U to You and You and You.

Apologies for the vulgarities. Its just a frustration that seems to be bottling up inside for a long long veryyyy long time.

So yay!!! Updates!! Updates!! Updates!!!

We set our Wedding Date!!! Nope...Its not this year...nope!! Not next year either....its gonna be

S.A.V.E THE D.A.T.E

11th January 2014

Why it took so long you say?? BECAUSE certain 2013 brides are super bloody kiasu and snapped up the vendors that I wanted for our 2013 date. And being superbly concious of details....we decided to postphone a month more so that we could get all the companies we wanted. And NOPE!! we are not those "cincai bocai" type of people who could just grab whatever caterer or Make-up Artiste...just because they have slots....

I'm not arrogant or proud to be saying I want to have a BIG Fat Grande wedding...and I don't want to be a hypocrite to say I want to do it small n "ala kadar"...I HATE it when people say that. In my opinion, kalau kau asek cakap nak buat ala kadar den lebih baik jangan buat langsung....yess yess yeedee yaaadaa...money is more important after the marriage tapi kalau da plan mcm nak buat kahwin cowboy everything nak minimize den I dont think there is so much memory to be shared.

To me...this is a Walimatulurus...meaning that majlis nak kena sempurna dan memuaskan pihak yang dijemput. Kalau suma nak budget sana sini pon susah jugak. Not say that we need to splurge but I've been to weddings whereby the food only has two lauk....isnt that sad.

What I'm trying to say is...me and beau are not the type to rush into things. We like to do things the proper way and make sure we really fulfilled our guests needs. Yes, there will always be things that "Makcik Quarters" will say but if we know that we've done our best to provide den our conscience is cleared.

There are also other factors to consider. There are only certain limited months in 2013 that we can do our wedding. Must consider the Ramadhan Month...Hari raya....and school holidays!! Why?!!! Because of my career...i'm teaching and when it's the holidays..you cant invite your colleagues cause there are always at other ends of the earth. So march..june...sept..nov and dec is OUT!!

So there we go......1.5 Years before I can finally marry my Bestfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment