Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pre-Wedding Preps: Mehndi Lagake Rakhna

Yoooohoooo!!! So, I am finally posting up some wedding preps that I did before the Big Day and if you ladies remembered, I was really not into the idea of having a Hen Party. As Ang Moh, as I may seem, I am still quite conservative in some ways and I like to do it with much Traditions and Cultures.

Again, all photos that will be uploaded are by our AWESOME POSSUM Cousin Liyana Sukri. Credits go to her!! Thank you my Larrr-linng for agreeing to be our official photographer for the Henna Night!
So, lemme post some shots first before we walk the talk aye? Here goes:
Here comes the Bride...Im in a Saree..whatever!! LoL!
Oh yeah! What's Bollywood without someone getting jiggy on the dancefloor yo?








And my little vainpot wants a henna tooo!!



Even the Lil one wanna get some Henna on!!
A Dancer and Henna Artiste as well...WOW!!!




And her henna is done!!!

Fun shots with my Besties and Bridesmaids!!!


Oh gosh!!! What crazy fun we girls have!! My Henna night was truly a Beee-youuuu-Tee-Full event attended by my closest ladies of the family, friends and not to mention my Beautiful Bridesmaids!! 

Though there are glitches that happened before the event started and it was delayed...one of it which is my saree nearly "plonk" down on the floor cos I tripped on it. Luckily, my dearest friends were there and save me from giving a free show to the Ah Pek snooping at the corner. 

Hahahhaha.....Thank you my Lovely Saras and thanks for re-tying my saree back on again!!!! And here she is.....the lovely woman who dance the night off to Bole Chudiyan..suka hati kau lah!! ahahahahah...


Anyhoo, just a heads up, the Saree was bought at Haniffa Textiles at a very affordable price and it was elaborate with nice Blings! to match. Other than that, initially I had wanted to buy a lehenga but on other thoughts, it will be wasted cos it will only be worn once. sighhhh....and besides the price that they charged for a nice lehenga is a minimum of SGD 300 compared to a Saree which makes me look waaaaaay slimmer and taller. Really!!! This saree had magical powers la you!!!! 

And therefore I was so happy to be eating a whole plate of briyani before my wedding day and my tummy bulge was nicely hidden where it should be!!! Hahahhaha....I can wear saree everyday la siak!!!! The only thing is that, the folding part..forget it laaaa...I cant make it!!!

Other than that, the official Henna Artiste was from Saheli Henna Bridal and the Artiste name is Priya. She is such a lovely person cos she waited for me to re-tie my saree and hell it took quite a long time. Thank you Lovely Priya!!!!

Here are some memorable candid moments between the Bridesmaids and I....you Girls ROCK!!!! I love you!!!!


And with that, I would like to end off with a THANK YOU to all the Ladies of the family who attended the HENNA NIGHT. It was indeed a memorable and fun experience for me!! 

THANK YOU for the LAUGHTER, LOVE and LOL[s] Moments!!

Kiss Kiss!!!
Till then,

Loved.



































No comments:

Post a Comment