Tuesday, September 03, 2013

The "Ranggi" Angels


Ola Ladies, so since I have extra time to spout some nonsense for today, let's start off with the story of the Bridesmaids.

Yayyyy!!!! 

When being asked, what does a bridesmaid do by one of our cousins...my reply was errr....sit prettily. pose. smile.have fun.eat.be merry.laugh.laugh.laugh.keep on reminding me that it's gonna be okay when needed and most of all catch me if you have the sense that I'm going to run away few minutes before the wedding. 

Yep,  and that people is basically my own definition of a bridesmaid. So, last Friday me and Ms.Snooki went to Haji Lane area to actually pick up the Duchess satin for the girls and  they have finally chosen an AWESOMELY LOVELY colour!!!! I LIKE!!!


TA-DAAAA!!!!
Blush Pink and a Dash of Mint Green
*drooolzzzz


Eh korang...sapa nak kahwin ni ah?? Colour baju jer da lawa macam nak mampz... hahahahahha!!!!
So, after the whole "Tawar Menawar" saga deal we made with the Towkay at the textile shop, me and Ms. snooki finally made our way home with me lugging the bag of cloth from east to the north area. Boleh hilang 10 kilo la nyah!!!

And to one-up the whole deal, I have finally made the Bridesmaid Invitation card and printed it and thanks to the always efficient Lingimage printing company opp the National Library, I have finally whip out these babies!!!!


Hahhhkk!!! Amek kau!! Pukul 12 nak jalan raya...bangun dengan kepala menoneng I wrap this beauties up to be given to the girls. It's so pretttty kan!!! You better say it's pretty!!! Hahahah...memaksa la pulak.

Anyhoo, if you're thinking why are there like a variations of colour. First off, the white one is for my sister-in-law. The whole family decides to wear white very suci murni that kind of look la. And the rest are actually of the same colour but due to the lighting, it has different shades. This are the first batch of  cloths for the girls mainly because there are 10 of them and my bloody lens cant fit everything in.

Initially, we wanted to go ahead with pale blush pink but after much though, I have decided to call the shots that a dash of Coral colour with a mint green palette will probably suit our Asian skin better or else it could look dull. 

Both Me and Beau, present it to the girls and they are Whoooping with excitement!!! We did take some mugshots of them but otherwise, they said they are not in their glamorous form so we shall take another shot and I will again update this post!!!

I am only left with preparing the Bridesmaid Survival Kit and that will be another surprise for them and most probably I will be presenting to them during the Hen party. I was also thinking of combining the Bachelor + Bachelorette party because most of our Groomsman + Bridesmaid are our cousins, old time family buddies and everyone knows each other...but basically, it is the stabbing ideas of whether the Groomsman will be bringing a stripper if they have their own Bachelor's Party...Hahahahahha....combining both parties because we are all one big happy family is just an excuse aye!! ahahhahaha...

...well Helllo!!! This is me people!! My mind tends to one up others as usual before things happen macam Psychic gitu!!!!*evil grin

Till then,

Loved.







No comments:

Post a Comment