Tuesday, September 03, 2013

When "Kiasu Bride" + "Confused" Groom = Wiping out H&M stocks!!



Hello Hello!!!!! How are you guys?!! Well, basically I am just taking the opportunities to write as many posts as I could while I am free just because I will be superbly pack during the weekend. So , just bear with me alright? And it's you who came to the blog and read about my everlasting nonsensical babbles tauuu....heheheheheh

Anyhoo, last weekend Me and Beau had an awfully awesome time travelling around the town area with shopping bags and whatnots macam the movie "Pretty Woman" but basically Beau was the one la carrying all the bags cos he is the Macho macho one....and basically I have smaller hands and fingers and wrists so I carry smaller things like my own handbag ajer la aye?? 

So, we start off with a nice Brunch at our local favourite stall at Cuppage. Ate some soup and fried rice and a cup of lemon tea and have a nice walk soaking our skin in the sun while walking towards the H&M store...ahhhh *bliss

The men have done their shopping last week to decide what type of theme and attire they wanted and so far this are the "Hot" looks they would be trying to achieve:













Let me tell you, they Groomsman are more happening than us girls okay?!!Suma excited to the moon nyer...Best kan kalau ada orang orang yang happening camnie!!!

So, after the whole saga of trying on their "pebret" outfit last week, me and Beau went to Somerset H&M to pick out their attires. Initially, we went to Marina Square on the previous weekends but the "Wanted[s]" were all out of stock.

And, after we reach H&M, Men's department at the Third Level, Me with super soaker eagle eyes immediately pounced on the rack on the "Wanted" shirts. I used my skills of "Kiasu-ism" to quickly grab the sizes. Even Beau's jaw dropped...practically to the floor and he was like..."Waaaahh!! U really dont give chance ah??!!" cos there was another guy who were looking at the same shirt and I just immediately grab all of them...Better be Kiasu rather than have to walk to another store and hurt my feet....heh heh heh!!!! 

And so, we grabbed all the needed ones like suspenders and stuff and few customers were actually asking about the shirt and sorry dudes...this kiasu couple have absolutely cleared out all the stocks man!!!

And, I am so looking forward to this Saturday because we are meeting the "Brothers" to give out their attires and and and we are BOOKING OUR HONEYMOON!!!!!!! Beau has finally decided to give in and go to my all-time dream destination...well basically Dream resort more like it...stay tuned!!! Look out for it in the next post prettay ladies!!!

Till then, 

Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment