Thursday, May 26, 2011

#1





Alright so I'm starting a blog again. Randomly on a Terrible Thursday chance upon a bride to be blog and thought to myself..."Hey why not start my own??" 'cos isnt that what Brides to Be supposedly does? So that once u reached your 10th Wedding Anniversary, you will just type the URL and reminisce your days of being a Bride when you are already a mother of two? Then you will start whining to your husband..."You know dear, I miss those days when we are planning for OUR BIG DAY and all the flashbacks runs thru your head and all he could ask would be.."WHERE'S MY DINNER?!!!"


Ohhh well.. that's life and I could foresee stuff not that I'm a Psychic or anything. More like turning into a Psycho perhaps seeing HOW KIDS NOWADAYS ARE BEHAVING AND HOW MY CHILD IN THE FUTURE WILL BE LIKE. Will they turn Emo? Will they Shuffle through their feets till the next door nieghbours yelled?


I dunno. Not Yet. Cos as the blog says I'm just a Babbling Bride starting to babble bout the Perfect DRESS. RING. GUBAHAN HANTARAN COLOUR. WEDDING DAIS. And many many other things that I am still not aware of and this blog is supposedly to keep me sane and include updates of my progression in the Bridal Circle.


And not to mention I'm nowhere near there yet. Cos I'm only supposedly to be ENGAGED in December. But not to mention it's like a crazy preview of the REAL BIG DAY. When your mom wants to invite 300 Guests and your fiance decided to bring 4 Coach Buses of family members. Sigh. I'm just LOST.


For the fact that the ENGAGEMENT will or will not be happening this year. I leave it to the Almighty Allah to decide but I do hope HE Grant this small little teenie weenie wish of mine considering me going to have a Grandaughter or a Grandson very very soon. (and very much  so malu that among my cousin, I am the only one still enjoying the likes of Cafe Del Mar and unmarried) *Gulp.


And NO. I am not a 40 year-old spinster who cant catch the boat filled with wedding bells. Im merely in my mid twenties and the fact that my Niece are itching to get married at a tender age of 21 was never my wish. Well, what can you say. 


*Jodoh di tangan Tuhan.*






No comments:

Post a Comment