Thursday, May 26, 2011

What We Have....and the Things that I still Want.

So, lets start with the basics, both of us has finally decide the items we want to be part of the "Tukar Dulang" ceremony or the exchanging of gifts and whatnot. And I found that mine is still so little. Pouts. (Only like 6 trays.Dammit.)


And as I stressed this again to myself that the whole ceremony might not be happening this year due to His certain circumstances.(Why must I always do this to myself and feel such a sinner?)


It is not a Sin to just dream and angan-angan right? I mean, "Hey Dude, I've been dreaming of my own Cinderella Wedding ever since I was 5!! Yes!! 5!! And I've always LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about the wedding minus the MOOLA and just let me dream alright.


So huushhh.....lets get back to the stuff that we've gotten:


#1: RING. (the MOST important of all the important-ness of other things).


*Having a Degree in English Literature and a written lingua franca above, my lecturer wont be so pleased to read this)

And yes....Ladies, We Bought Our Rings at Tiffany and Co. (Yippeee)
Getting OUR rings at Tiffany and Co. was definitely coincidental.We have never ever dreamed that OUR engagement aka rings that we have to wear for the rest of our life will be from the above brand. Wish I could even take a picture or a video of our journey towards the boutique and look at it for life. It was just a normal family outing with Parents and cousins and we chance upon the shop and I say to him. "You wanna try take a look?" An He says Ok. And there it is, we finally got our PERFECT rings. And when other Snoobers saw it and their rings is just from your 'ol neighbourhood Lee Hwa and Taka Jewellery. Well I would definitely show you my FOURTH Finger!!!!

Tiffany. An Every Girl's Dream.

His.

A Timeless 1837 Classic. Only His was in Titanium. Black was nice cos it was PHOTOSHOP-ed.
Hers.
An 1837 Classic Timeless Design Diamond Ring. (He Chose this).

This is the side view of the ring. Cool ain't  it. That's what attracts me the most compared to your normal Solitaires.
# 2: Shade it Shade it.

His.


 Hers.

And again it was His choice. Thank goodness, my future Hubs got excellent Taste.

His Stuff. 
# 3: Seiko 5 Watch


# 4: Diesel Perfume Set
# 5: TM Lewin Shirt

# 6: Givenchy Towel & Toiletries

Picture is just an Illustration. And no. I dont get my stuff from a Taobao.com. I bought it at Isetan.

# 7: White Baju Kurung with Samping


And not to mention all the other Foodie stuff that goes along with it. Estimated of dulang will be 10 plus the cake I guess?

    _____________________________________________________________________________

Her Stuff. 

# 3: Louis Vuitton Monogram Delightful Bag

A Dreambag.

# 4: Givenchy Towel and VS Toiletries plus Bling Bride Tanktop

Still thinking of which scent to buy.

Still Havent got it yet.



# 5:iPad

Still consdering whether to include this BECOS he said i USED it already so CANCEL. Like What the Heck?
Cant expect me to curb my Diner Dash till December or more Dear.

# 6: Gucci Ladies Flat Shoes

Getting it Very Soon. Very very soon. (Pfft!)
# 7: Mini Duit Hantaran (How to FORGET this!!)
Photo is only for illustration. Not that I'm really only getting $7k  only. Not to brag but the market nowadays is much higher. 

         ______________________________________________

Well I think that should be all for now minus-ing the part whereby I still need to get some stuff for add-ons like the cake and foodie things to be exchange.

Beautiful Delicacies 

Almost Loved everything that I saw on Rina Creation Gallery. Doing a free advert for them becos of my good mood today.

Here's the Link:  Rina Creation Gallery

Some samples of the cake which I want:

Since my theme would be ala' Tiffany, I would love a pale shade of turquoise to be added to my delicacy collection. 




And not to mention the Traditional  Beautiful Pastries plus all other softies foodie that Grannies can eat.
(Known for its Durability and ability to crack the walls of your house)





Well that should be enough for the day. And speaking of this, it has no end. We haven't even got to the part of which Mak Andam. Photographer. Caterer. Room Designer.Mini Dais Designer. blahh blahh blahhh

Can you hear something???!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


My Pockets are shouting for Helpppppppppppppppppp!!!!!! 
(more moola. more moola.)
$$$$$$$$$







No comments:

Post a Comment